Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Stitch Along Wednesday - Week 11

Good morning my stitch along friends....someone asked what could be linked....any project that is a work in progress....

Well we have had a nice few days here in Connecticut and look what we noticed in the yard yesterday...
Things are popping up...I think they are crocus....I asked the Hubs...he's the one that planted them..and I believe that is what he said.....He also uncovered the blueberry bushes he planted last year...but they don't look like much....BUT the s-word has been mentioned in the forecast for this week again...so we'll see....

On the stitchin' front, I participated in #bedinburghyarnfest on Instagram this weekend....since we could not attend the Edinburgh Yarn Festival in person....it was a lot of fun....but not really so different than most my weekends...only I happened to be sharing it....

If you are on Instagram....I am graceysgoodies....I don't have a twitter account, but I do love Instagram....I love pictures and taking them and sharing them....

Anyway, so during #bedinburghyarnfest, I worked on socks....I finished sock one of Those Socks!  Which are made with Zauberball (it's a dark photo, it was late)

And almost finished sock 1 of  Speckled Eggs
My friend asked if I only knit socks now....I am on a sock kick..and yeah, they seem to be the only thing I want to knit now....

How about you?  Please link up and share....and please if you link up, link back to the blog from your post....I do try to visit everyone who links and leave a comment...I did not last week......I also upgraded, so now I am paying for the link up...and would appreciate a link back...thank you....








5 comments:

Vivianne said...

The amount of snow you guys have had this year is unbelievable !

Unknown said...

Nothing wrong with knitting only socks. I love knitting socks (except only two at a time-I'm a second sock syndrome sufferer). Thanks for doing the link up tool thingy and joining blogs together.

Paula said...

Yes, those are definitely crocuses. Enjoy them before the s*** comes again.

Sock knitting is addictive. I can't seem to stop it for long.

Unknown said...

I follow you on instagram :) pleased that the snow has gone there too now!

Tahnee said...

What Zauberball colourway is that? Looks very intruiging.